As previously mentioned the advantages and disadvantages of cloud computing, this section discusses some factors that the users must consider when thinking about moving to cloud. Also Following are some of the barriers to cloud computing technology that the user could face and if these barriers are left unresolved, the cloud computing concept will ultimately destroyed. The barriers fall into several general points as follows:
- Technical issues: building a cloud computing is a big technical challenging that needs a significant resources, small companies or organizations cannot bear this burden. To establish a good cloud computing network there is a need to purchase hundreds or thousands of individual computers and servers, then setup them and configure all of them to work together. Users have to invest in software that will manage, control and monitor all of these servers, also feature Web based software have to be developed,
- Compatibility issues: all cloud applications is a Web based applications that use the Web technology in its implementation. If employees use a non word document application over the cloud and others use a word document, how to integrate both documents and allow the users to access any of them over the cloud or over the local private network,
- Concurrency: both services and applications provide resources that can be shared by clients in cloud computing system. There is therefore a possibility that several clients will attempt to access a shared resource at the same time,
- Internet issues: because cloud access is based on a good Internet connection, so the users without high speed Internet connections will have problems in working over cloud,
- Security issues: Securing cloud storage is a challenging task, for example, the saved documents in a Web based cloud system. What is the security guarantee that could be offered to the clients? How you guarantee that the document is there when you need it, and
- Business model issues: developing cloud Web based applications is a big investment project and companies should make money from offering cloud computing services. Some cloud providers, like Google, offers cloud services free of charge, which is a difficult way to generate revenue. Thus, if the service provider decided to charge for the cloud storage and services, how should these services is priced?
OneHoster is one of the best web hosting companies in Egypt, we offer many web hosting packages in Egypt and middle east like, cPanel storage hosting packages, cloud hosting, domain registration, dedicated servers solution, Email hosting, WordPress hosting, web hosting upgrades and hosting renewals to suit your requirements to host your website for small and medium sized businesses. OneHoster is also one of the top 10 website design companies, and top 10 digital marketing companies in Egypt and Middle east.“OneHoster’s Team”