After presenting the cloud computing advantages and disadvantages, it is time to explain more about the cloud computing benefits. There is a difference between advantages and benefits. An advantage is a feature that surpasses the competition, but a benefit is how that feature impacts the users. One of the most key benefits of using cloud computing is that there are several different ways to deploy the cloud infrastructure. Cloud computing is not a one size that fits all affair, for example, the users may have a massive needs to deploy a larger number of servers, or run in house server’s type. Alternatively the users may only need a sip of processing power and consequently are not willing to buy and run a dedicated server. The cloud fits all these needs and there are some factors that control users when thinking about the using cloud, such as:
- Cost/benefit ratio.
- Speed of delivery.
- How much capacity the user will use.
- Whether the data is regulated.
- The organization’s corporate and IT structure.
Cloud computing benefits
- Scalability: The most important characteristic of using cloud computing is the scalability, which allows the user to scale up/down the computing power at any time. If a high demand to use a huge upswing in computing or there is a need for sudden demand on hardware resources, then use rather than buy,
- Simplicity: cloud gives the users an alternative of buying or configuring the hardware or software, so it makes it very simply because the user’s needs from the hardware or the applications will started immediately after requesting it and the cost will be a fraction depend on what their needs,
- Knowledgeable Vendors: The IT world move very fast and every day there a new technology that becomes popular. If the user hosts the application in house, there must be an investment in every update and this will cost much money and efforts. Using the cloud will relief the users from this task while reducing the cost,
- More Internal Resources: Using cloud free IT departments to work on important business related tasks while the service provider will be responsible for critical missions. There is no need to employee more manpower and train them to deal with these low level tasks. Network outages is a nightmare for the IT staff, and
- Security: one of the most important issues in any network is the security and there are many plenty of security risks when using a cloud from service providers, but reputable providers strive to keep their users safe and secure.
OneHoster is one of the best web hosting companies in Egypt, we offer many web hosting packages in Egypt and middle east like, cPanel storage hosting packages, cloud hosting, domain registration, dedicated servers solution, Email hosting, WordPress hosting, web hosting upgrades and hosting renewals to suit your requirements to host your website for small and medium sized businesses. OneHoster is also one of the top 10 website design companies, and top 10 digital marketing companies in Egypt and Middle east.“OneHoster’s Team”